Religious School registration is on-line. In order to access Religious School registration, you MUST be a member of Temple Sinai.
- If you are not a member of Temple Sinai, please contact Dorian Farrow today to begin our membership process.
- If you are a member of Temple Sinai, you begin by accessing your account in our OaklandSinai Member Portal.
If you have not accessed the portal before or have further questions, please refer to the Accessing Temple Sinai's Member Portal FAQ document.
Once you are logged into the portal:
- Go to the My Family page.
- Check that your family’s contact information is correct. Update where necessary by clicking on Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the My Family page to see a list of household members. Click on the name to see individual details. Check that each of your children is listed and that their name, gender and date of birth is accurate. Update where necessary by clicking on Edit.
- Click on New to add another person to your household.
- Proceed to the Religious School tab and complete the form there.
This process should take only 10 minutes.
- Please be sure to register your child using the same version of his/her name that is on your My Family page.
- Complete all of the information including class selection, emergency information, authorized pick-up and other information critical to our ability to care for your child.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, please indicate this when asked, and click “submit”. Your child is now registered. Temple Sinai will follow up with you regarding scholarship and payment information.
- If you are not applying for a scholarship, complete the payment information and click “submit”. Your child is now registered.
- You must complete a separate registration form for each child you are registering.
If you have a question or a problem during the registration process, please contact Director of Education, Sue Bojdak.
Want to learn more about our programs? Return to the Religious School page.