SiTY registration is online. Access to SiTY registration is through Temple Sinai’s member portal.
- Already a member of Temple Sinai? Great! Go directly to our SiTY registration form.
- Not a member? No problem! Membership is not required. To access the portal we first need some basic data. Please complete our SiTY contact form and return it to Director of Education Sue Bojdak at [email protected]. Once your data is submitted we will email you with access to the member portal and SiTY registration form.
If you have not accessed the portal before or have further questions, please refer to the Accessing Temple Sinai's Member Portal FAQ document.
Once you are logged into the portal:
1. Go to the My Family page.
- Check that your family’s contact information is correct. Update where necessary by clicking on Edit.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the My Family page to see a list of household members. Click on the name to see individual details. Check that each of your children is listed and that their name, gender and date of birth is accurate. Update where necessary by clicking on Edit.
- Click on New to add another person to your household.
2. Proceed to the Youth Programs tab and complete the form there. This process should take only 10 minutes.
- Please be sure to register your child using the same version of his/her name that is on your My Family page.
- Complete all of the information including class selection, emergency information, authorized pick-up and other information critical to our ability to care for your child.
- If you are applying for a scholarship, please indicate this when asked, and click “submit”. Your child is now registered. Temple Sinai will follow up with you regarding scholarship and payment information.
- If you are not applying for a scholarship, complete the payment information and click “submit”. Your child is now registered.
- You must complete a separate registration form for each child you are registering.